This is my place
to simply share
the rush of inspirations
that cross my eyes
each day.


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday, Basilique du Sacré-Cœur

Our journey up to th Basilique of Montmare began with, yep, eating! The breakfast across the street is wonderful, but this chick needs her sweet with her cafe', so here I am trying to decide...


I brought my sweet sweets with me to enjoy while Tim enjoyed his Croque Monsier with an Egg.



All servers individually ring the bill, fast, efficient and independent.


Just cute.

Our cab dropped us here...

On our walk up, the Montmarte neighborhood was filled with restaurants, tiny boutiques and fresh markets, just when we said, we hadn't seen street food, we found it.


And they advertise too...



STUNNING!

We arrived. No photos inside. But we stopped and enjoyed part of a service and watched as people of all types took communion.

I usually like to grab some glacee' after church, so I did. Popcorn (yes) and Panna Cotta today!



This made me miss my friends...

Move over Hilton and Trump, there's a new powerhouse and it starts here...


Always around 4:30, kids and families are walking, running or biking home from school.


Alternative families too...
Movie Theater.
We have seen maybe one handful of homelessness and less street begging. Saw two tents today.

Another hot dad and kid.

A "pinch me" taxi ride ride back to the hotel, The Rtiz again!


And, this!

I'm pretty confident this is the bridge Carrie and Big are on when Big says, "Carrie, you're the one"

No comments:

Post a Comment