This is my place
to simply share
the rush of inspirations
that cross my eyes
each day.


Sunday, September 27, 2009

La Fontaine De Mars, the 112 of Paris

A constant stream of locals and visitors came to dine, Southern French Rustic style, from the time we arrived at 8:30 until we left at 11:00.

The host/owner was the best service we've had yet, so personable and professional.


Nope, they don't sell these napkins, we asked.

Shave the sausage in main dining room...



Baked eggs in red wine bacon sauce...

Country pate' with sweet onion relish...


Floating Island dessert, meringue in butter rum soup...

My little love I wore tonight...

I think our last dinner will be back at La Fontaine De Mars.


1 comment:

  1. On our first visit, they loved Veronica so much (for her adorableness at 9 as well as her fearless eating adventures) that they gave her a napkin.

    ReplyDelete