This is my place
to simply share
the rush of inspirations
that cross my eyes
each day.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I like Mondays in Paris

We slept in late, got caught up on our jet lag. Then spent the day walking around the Opera Bastile neighborhood, arrondissement #12.


Costume makers studio upstairs from their retail store...



My favorite awning again...

Reminded us of the Loring...



I would have done better in school if I could have finished my homework at a French cafe...


Tiniest scarf I've seen yet, he was hiding from his Dad...


The city bikes, first 1/2 hour free, after that 1 EUR and you pick up and drop off anywhere in the city...


The chicks are scooters impress me, heels, skirts, dresses, doesn't matter...


I've seen about 3 guys in overalls, and yes they all looked this sexy...


.

No comments:

Post a Comment