This is my place
to simply share
the rush of inspirations
that cross my eyes
each day.


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tuesday, September 22

Up early, coffee and a croissant at the hotel, wrote some postcards and headed off to the Marias, a rich lively neighborhood with a strong alternative lifestlye scene, trendy shops, bars and restaurants.

The tough love I wore today. It goes well with my daily Glace'....


Historical Centre & Hotel...

Paris' "Convention Centre"...
Love how the chairs look out to the world...

We want these chairs!

Colors are so beautiful in these cafe...


So pretty with her French bangs...

Collette! Amazing retail.

We are seeing clothing with animals...



My favorite Frenchie...



34 table Italian restaurant, L'Osteria...



Tim's new way of eating...


My shoe was touching this young Frenchie's helmut, ladies he was cute...


No sign, nothing, just the address "10"....





1 comment:

  1. so many things I love of your travelogue!! the person in the red glasses, Tim's doing a 'Carrie", OMG your fabulous coat, and daily dessert. J'adore! J'adore! have the time of your lives, mes amis.... RR

    ReplyDelete