This is my place
to simply share
the rush of inspirations
that cross my eyes
each day.


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wednesday in Paris


Today we moved hotels, I'm not going to miss living out of this...

I will miss the lovely staff and homey lobby space, including golden retriever, Scoop.

Lobby...
Not sure what I'm doing. When I don't have the camera, I don't always know what to do...
Statue on the bridge from Ile St Louis to the St Germain neighborhood, stunning...
This has been my favorite neighborhood so far. So many tiny streets to get lost in, restaurants, bars, boutiques, art school, book stores, families, beautifully dressed business people and a mix of people of all ages.






Successful shopping, Tim holds the bags, nice deal uh?



I will eat anything with an egg on it, bummed we had just ate when I saw this...

Heart-shaped chairs...
Hot dad and daughter...

My glace', today's flavors - tiramisu and amaretto. Best combo yet!

At the new hotel, Cardan. I made Tim do a Carrie, it's not good I know. But he tried.

Mine isn't so great either, plus we didn't find the Eiffel Tower from our window until the next morning!

More room views...




Dinner at 7 Au Vin. Many mini table-side chalkboard menus in Paris, it's green, easily changeable and friendly. We couldn't think of any place in the Twin Cities that does this?

Some dudes behind me that we loud...
Recycled gin bottle held our tap water...

My goat cheese and fig salad...

Tim's escargot...

Max, Dad and I thought you'd like this, the TV is facing the kitchen staff, not the customers. There was a soccer game on...

My heart bracelet in view while contemplating dessert...



Although we love our new hotel, the elevator is broke. Our fourth floor room is allowing us to eat even more cheese!



Tim get dizzy...